Orders: all prices indicated for item/s available via the Website are inclusive of V.A.T (where applicable) at the current rate and are quoted in pounds sterling. At point of purchase VAT will be deducted from the subtotal if the delivery address stated is outside of the EU. Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company will contact you by telephone once your item/s are in customs to let you know the cost. Be aware that this may delay your delivery time as goods held at customs will be your responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods. We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, however, please allow up to 10 days for delivery as external factors may cause delays (outside EU). We ship to the following countries: United Kingdom, EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Channel Isles, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland,Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden), Australia, Bahrain, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Macau, Mexico, Middle East, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States. All deliveries will be made to the address given by the customer unless otherwise requested. Estimated delivery times are not binding unless exceptions regarding delivery have been agreed upon. Shipping costs will be calculated only depending on the destination of your package going outside the UK and EU. All deliveries will be made with our logistics partner Parcel Force or TNT. E&AModa insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. You will be asked to sign for any item/s delivered at which point responsibility for your purchased item/s passes to you. Our delivery charges are £8 for UK Orders, £35 for EU orders and £50 for overseas orders. Returns are the responsibility of the customer and also insurance of the item/s. All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
We hope you will be happy and satisfied with your purchase, however, if you need to return or exchange the item/s please take note of the following:
- All items for return or exchange must have a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Contact us on email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order, we will issue you with a RAN. Once you have received your RAN please take care to follow the instructions emailed to you. The merchandise must then be returned along with a copy of your invoice and your RAN. Please note that unidentified returns/exchanges may be returned to the sender.
- The merchandise must be returned in one mailing. We reserve the right to refuse multiple returns at different times from one order. When all requirements of under these Terms and Conditions have been met we will notify you and refund the entire cost of the returned item/s. Should you fail to meet any of these requirements, you will be notified and may have the item/s returned to you. We are, however, not responsible for any additional shipping costs. Should you refuse to accept the returned item/s, we reserve the right to keep the item/s and the corresponding amount that was paid.
- We can only exchange an item/s for the same item/s in a different size. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your new size, subject to availability. We are unable to process any exchanges for a completely different item/s. Exchanged item/s can only be dispatched after the returned item/s have been received and undergone a quality control check.
- EnAModa.com will only accept returns for item/s that have not been worn, altered or washed, and with all tags attached. Upon receipt of an order, if any item/s have been received with no tag/s, customer should notify us (email) on the same day if they wish to return or exchange. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. Please be aware that the shoe box is part of the designer product and we are unable to accept any return or exchange without the original designer box, or if the box has been damaged.
- Please note that a time frame of anywhere between 10-14 days can pass between the receipt of your returned merchandise and the return/refund process. After we have received your returned merchandise and made sure that all the requirements have been met, you will receive a credit confirmation per e-mail. The refund time frame depends on the credit card used. Normally credit appears within two months. In case the recipient of the product does not correspond with buyer of the product a credit will be refunded to the original buyer and the credit card holder. Pre-paid order refunds usually take place within 10-14 days. Please note that shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
- Your item/s must be shipped to us using our Parcel Force or TNT carrier.
- In order to arrange your Parcel Force or TNT shipment, please use the Parcel Force or TNT Airway Bill found enclosed with your purchase. All of the details on this Airway Bill will already be filled in, simply sign and date the slip appropriately.
- The shipping charges you will incur through returning a package is your responsability.
- We can only issue refunds or exchanges on item/s that are shipped back to us within 14 days of receipt.